Saturday, June 24, 2006

In SC


On Monday, June 19th, we closed on our house and the next day headed for SC. The trip was uneventful if you call three kids being squished in the back of a Honda Civic all in their car seats an uneventful thing.

I drove the minivan and it was filled up with so much stuff (e.g., a desk, two tables, a lawnmower, and firearms) that no one else could fit in the car.

On Thursday Nancy and I found a nice house with a huge yard, making our city yard seem even smaller than it really was. We don't close on the home, though, until the end of July so the family will stay in Greenville with my parents and I'll stay in Columbia working during the week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you made it without too many problems. I hope you get the house and thing will settle down in your new life.
Janet

5:40 AM  
Blogger T. Chris said...

Love that Double Chocolate Stout. Had that on tap once and it was a dream.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home